Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two babies

On Thursday I was able to babysit my niece for the first time :)

Eli was working, so I brought E along for the adventure.
Needless to say, I now take back my wish of ever having twins because two babies at once had me sweating! They were super good, it's just I wasn't expecting Ariel to take so long while eating, so I had two hungry babies at once! Eli tried to be very patient and just eat his hand, but that only kept him occupied for about 15min. I felt bad when I would be taking care of one of them, like I was neglecting the needs of the other one and not able to love on them like they deserved or I could be if there was just one of them. All in all, it was a super good time and I look forward to the next time these two cuzn's get a play date! (maybe next time Eli will be able to come with and help tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment