Friday, September 17, 2010

Late Night

Last night was the first night we didn't get home until after 1am now that the baby is on an all night sleeping schedule. He did really good being patient with the diff surroundings while he was trying to fall asleep.

We were at a church meeting in Tulsa and sitting at a table eating with a group of people when Eli noticed the contents of E's poopy diaper running down his shirt. Needless to say my over preparedness and 50lb diaper bag came in handy :) I had extra outfits on hand and even had a spare shirt in the car for my hubby..pheww! We can laugh now about it, not so much at the time!

Here's what I woke up to next to my bed at 11am- a tired out little man:


Here's a pic from the other day after we had some play time, he had just decided he had had enough and wanted to sleep right now, amongst his dump truck and all:


No comments:

Post a Comment